Sunday, January 07, 2007

Out of retirement

I'm a guy who can't sit still. I don't dwell on one project for long and I'm the type who often doesn't finish what he starts. So it was no surprise to me that this blog didn't even last a year. At work I've gone from 30 hours a week to 50 hours a week so my free time has dwindled down to nearly nothing. So a full blown comeback is very likely out of the question. But, for the moment, I'm coming out of retirement to work on a project.

THE 100 GREATEST RED SOX OF ALL TIME

That's right.

There are many ambitious bloggers out there who take a look at their favorite team and undertake the process of putting up their 100 greatest players of all time on their blog, but I'm aiming higher. I don't want the 100 greatest Red Sox on my blog. I want the same list of the 100 greatest Red Sox on every single Red Sox blog on the internet from one as small as this one to the biggest one out there. I've already contacted many of my fellow bloggers and there are several who are willing to contribute. Who's on board?

Over the Monster
The Phoenix
Sox Prospects
Sox1Fan
Starting Aces
Firebrand of the AL
Joy of Sox
Peter's Red Sox Forever
LJ's official Red Sox community

If anyone at all in the vast world of the internet also wants on board with this then drop me a line at 100greatestsox @ gmail.com. There will be more details in upcoming days.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?