Friday, April 01, 2005

Going nuts with the wait

What is there to say? I could link you to an interview with Terry Francona where he just goes through the motions of giving all the right answers. I could show you an article in the Globe about Edgar Renteria and how the team likes him. I could tell you about how Bronson Arroyo looked bad in his final spring start in a 10-9 win over the Diamondbacks. (and I'd also mention the article talks about the 4-2 loss to the Twins). But I don't want to do any of that. What I really want is it to be Sunday. Spring training doesn't matter anymore and we all know it. Today, tomorrow, and Sunday are the only days that we have to wait until we finally see something that matters. So close.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?